Hi John,
Try this.
command control click,  the playlist selector to toggle between "playlist view
& wave form view"

Let us know how it works?
It works in pt 9.3.
YMMV

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust