Hi John,

Actually, I looked into it a little further and it's not quite as simple as I
thought. Here's the thing: When you use Control down arrow several times to
bring the track height to mini, for example, the playlist button appears to be
there but in actuality I'm not entirely sure that it is. If you try to click on
it, it will not open. Now, if you close and reopen the session, the playlist
selector will indeed be gone. Now, if you were to use Control-up arrow a few
times to adjust the height back up to, say, medium, the playlist button does
come back but it's not visible to VoiceOver until you close and reopen the
session. Try it and see if it works for you.

HTH,