Forgive the delay but I wanted to update the list on my meeting with Avid. I'll
offer a more detailed explanation in a few days. For now, let me say that the
meeting went well and was well attended. Among the many changes at Avid, there
have been a few changes to key people in charge of Pro Tools. I believe, in
this case, it happens to work in our favor. Again, I'll explain in more detail
in a few days. For now, I'm waiting for a couple of things to be coordinated
before I go into detail about the meeting and what we might expect in the near
future.

On a side note, I was scheduled to come back from san Francisco on Sunday,
October 28. Unfortunately, because of Hurricane Sandy, my flight was cancelled
and thus I was forced to stay in San Francisco an extra 4 days. While there are
worse places to be stuck, there are also cheaper places to be stuck, for sure.
I'd like to think it was money well spent. Anyway, I've been playing catch-up
since then. Things are getting back to normal so give me a few more days and
I'll share more.

Best,