Hi folks.
This week i'll probably get my protools with MBox bundle. My situation will be
a bit on the odd side, you see i'm running an IMac with Mountain lion v10.8.2
and i don't want to downgrade, however something in PT is broken under Mountain
lion which means i can't use PT as far as i understand. I had originally
thought i would use a virtual machine with an earlier OsX version in it, but
that may not be the ideal solution for this, so what is the best option for
running Mountain lion for my non-musical work and an earlier os for PT? A
partition on my internal hard drive?, a bootable external hard drive? Will the
latter option be as good as an internal hard drive in terms of speed and so
forth. I've got an external WD MYbook Studio with 1 TB that i could format and
make it a disk for music, would that work?
What other options are there?
/Krister