either the partitioning of the internal drive to have 2 versions of OSX or
running it off an external drive. but remember pro tools will want another
separate physical drive for recording thats not the drive with the OS on it. So
if you go the External HD route for Lion, you will i believe still need a
second external hd for recording drive.