I use the Magic Track Pad but only occasionally. It helps when trying to
quickly navigate larger sessions with higher track counts. I know Mike Lockett
is a proponent of the track pad. It takes a little getting used to but it's
apparently useful, given the time to incorporate it into one's workflow.

slau

>>> www.SoundPictureRecording.com