Hi,
Here's the next newbie question: I understand that an Apple keyboard with
numeric pad is mor or less required to use PT effectively as a blind person,
but what more is required to be effectively using PT? Can a midi keyboard act
as a control surface or do you require that too if you get a keyboard that has
knobs and sliders on it? I'm still trying to get the hang of the whole thing so
please pardon me for all the silly questions. Also does anyone happen to have
the Tutorial around that Kevin Reeves did? I googled for it and got a link but
it didn't work. I got a "the requested url can't be found on this server"
message.
Thanks for any answers.
/Krister