Hi Slau,
Woops this proves to tax hard on my tight budget, but i guess you'll have to
live with that. smiles.
Question is of course then what a good control surface would be, if need be and
considering that i'm on somewhat of a tight budget, what would you say about
using only the computer to mix things, record and so on, would that at all be
practical?
/Krister