Hi Katie,

Welcome to the list. Glad to have you here.

Yes, the MCS3800 is a nice surface and could probably be found on the used
market for a low price. I'd probably stay away from the CS10 because it doesn't
have moving faders and, while it's OK for a sighted user, I think the
touch-sensitive 3800 is much more effective. Thanks for reminded us of the JL
Cooper stuff.

Cheers,

Slau