Scott, what is a gate? I've never heard of that. Can you explain to me what I'd wanna maybe try?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:23 PM
Subject: Re: Oops? Here's the link to the recording

Hey Chris,

Liking the vocal sound overall man, seems like it's developed a lot
since the last time I remember you posting something on here.

One suggestion would be to go through and delete the audio whenever
there's long stretches of silence on that vocal track. I noticed a few
lip smacks and other odd little sounds of you getting ready to sing
during gaps in the instrumentation. You might be able to get away with
a gate on the track instead of editing, but either way, cleaning up
those gaps would help some. Oh, probably put that gate pre-compression
if you do try that instead of editing the vocal track.

Sounding good dude, keep it up.

Scott