It's a pretty straight forward layout of 25 faders .. 24 plus a
master, can be banked  so you can deal with up to 192 tracks at a time
with it. Above the faders are rotary pots which i think were assigned
to pan by default in PT. I believe the 3 buttons on each track wer
select, arm, and mute, if memeory serves correct. Also has a jog
wheel. and Has Presets/modes for pro tools, sonar, and most of the
other major DAWS.