Hi, I was trying to contact Avid about this issue but no luck on getting any email addresses on the site. I was trying to see if I had the free upgrade to pro tools 11 and was told by the guitar center to check for my avid.com account information which of course as I bought a boxed version of pro tools 10 I don't have. I went on the avid.com site and tried to recover my login information but got a 500 internal server error page so went and created a new account using my email address. Once I did that I tried both the serial number from the boxed product and the registration ID to access my pro tools 10 downloads and no matter what I try it says I don't have any products or the information I entered is invalid. I did try searching the web site for the information but found nothing. What information do I need to provide the account system or who at Avid can I write to that can look into this issue as this product is registerd as i got the registration successful email? Nick Gawronski