  From: Poppa Bear
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 10:19 PM
  Subject: Re: A few more advanced ProTools Questions

  Chris, for quick punchins like this, I just make sure that under the options
that quick punch is checked and then play the section you want and when you get
to the area you want to start recording at, press 3 on the num pad and your on
live and then stop as soon as your done. That is my way most of the time.