Hi Krister,

Like many of the people who came before you down this path of learning and
discovery, you're probably going to have to have sighted assistance from time
to time to verify the behavior that you're experiencing. While you have that
assistance, you'll have to experiment and learn the behavior that is specific
to your system, your setup, etc. Yes, there are certain things that translate
easily from user to user but, ultimately, everybody's situation can be a little
different and it is precisely there that one little tiny thing can make all the
difference in the world. Don't be discouraged, you can experiment on your own
but it's likely that you will run into obstacles you won't understand without
some sighted confirmation. It's good to go it alone to learn where the problem
areas occur and then get a little help to identify exactly what's going on,
document it and tackle things a little bit at a time.

Best,

Slau