that would be great to hear more.

On 9/15/2014 11:30 PM, Slau Halatyn wrote:
The Artist series consists of a few different surfaces. I can't recall the
specifics but one is a basic 8-fader unit, another is an 8-fader expansion
pack, another is a transport control, another has a touch screen which would
obviously have its limitations. Anyway, again, not sure about specifics but
it's worth looking into. Perhaps Jason can chime in.

Slau