Hi Slau, I’ve found the TFX files. There all in one Waves folder, even though
there are multiple plugins represented. This is obviously fine for my personal
use, but I was wondering for distribution purposes if it would be better for me
to create subfolders for each plugin, so that people can easily download the
plugin settings that are applicable to them? Would doing this confuse ProTools
when I go to load the plugins?

Regarding Move Mouse: there doesn’t seem to be a ReadMe file in the atachment
I’ve been sent. I get some UNIX file that opens in terminal, and then the four
work flow instalation files.