  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 1:18 PM
  Subject: Re: Heads-up with plugins

  Go to your Documents folder,
  find the Pro Tools folder,
  find the Plug-in Settings folder.
  Inside the Plug-in Settings folder you'll find sub folders for each plug-in.
within each folder are .tfx files which are the presets.

  HTH,

  Slau

  On Dec 2, 2014, at 1:02 PM, Me <onlineea...@googlemail.com> wrote:

    Great, thanks Chuck. As soon as someone let me know how to export my preset
files, EyeWill send them.

    Sent from my iPod

    On 2 Dec 2014, at 17:26, CHUCK REICHEL <soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com>