From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ricky Prevatte
Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2014 1:43 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Heads-up with plugins

I am going to try to get some of these waves plug-ins.any suggestions I have
nothing but the things that came with ProTools.

Ricky Prevatte LMBT1154

On Dec 5, 2014, at 11:25 AM, David Eagle <onlineea...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Matt, the only ones that aren’t in that list that I’ve done are the Trueverb
and audio track, so feel free to add those to the list. There in the folder I
sent yesterday.