Hi again,

first of all thank you for your helpful hints concerning my fades-question.
Fortunately, I’m a little further with my problem and found out, that I can’t
delete a fade in of a clip after having consolidated clips (alt-shift-3). I
also found out that the original clip without the fade still remains in the
clip list. To recover it I would like to move this clip into the edit-window,
but I don’t know, how to do that. I tried to move the mouse to several clips,
but my sighted wife told me that it is only possible in pro tools to move the
mouse around the clip list, as long as the whole clip list is in the visible
area of the screen. My clip list of the session contains many clips, because I
did some editing. The VO-Commands for moving the mouse obviously only effect
the visible area and I didn’t find a way of scrolling. So how can I navigate
the whole clip list and move clips to the edit-window located outside the
visible area.
I would be glad about any help and sorry for the long explanation.

Michael