How with the E Q 3 7 band plug do you bypass the lows and the highs as you said to do?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "TheOreoMonster" <monkeypushe...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: Update on my Plugin Automation problem, and a quick question

The reason this works is because the reverb is now running in parallel. You have the full dry vocals and the fully wet vocals with more granular control over signals. For even better results slap an eq on that reverb send and high pass the lows and the highs. Set teh High pass fliter between 200 to 500 hz, and the low pass filter to about 5k.