Hi. i am thinking about using protools 10.39 fro some of my recording for a
while. Reason being this system really needs more ram. i only have 4 gig in
this thing. the machine tseems to run better in protools 10. only thing is the
plugins seem a bit inaccessible. I think this was mentioned in the mat and rob
tutorial. is there as issue with 10.39 and a a x,is there a way of using my
plugins in 10.39 or is there something i can do to make them accessible.

If this is not possible, i’ll put up with a few pops and clicks until i get a
new mac.
Steve