Probably you said it in your first e-mail, Slau, if it is, please accept my
apologies.

But the clip list is in my opinion a problem. I would like, for example, in a
stereo track, passing a clip to the left chanel, for example. I don’t know if
you consider this a feature or a thing that can become accessible.
best,
JP.