Hi,
I have worked so little with PT so i can’t say what is or is not possible to
fix in this session you’re going to have so before i phrase my question let me
ask this: Is the menus where you select presets a protools or a plugin
developer issue? If it lies on pro tools then i wish that the preset menu of
the plugin became accessible so that i myself could call up and convert favorit
presets to PT format in order to better work with them.
/Krister