Slau,

You have probably covered the really important things for the rest of us.

One thing for me that is important and this could just be a workflow thing that I haven't quite nailed down is using the comping keyboard shortcut in playlist view. Right now comping consists of navigating to playlist button, copying what we want, navigating to playlist button again, selecting master playlist and pasting in. That's four steps or five.. In playlist view, it consist of auditioning alternative takes/lanes, making a selection and promoting with one keystroke to the master playlist.

HF