Hi all
I was just wondering about a track pad yesterday. How useful is a trackpad in
terms of use with PT? Are there a lot of advantages, ways to do things quicker,
nice commands etc we can use in a typical PT workflow? basically, would you say
it would be worth for me to buy a trackpad to use with my iMac and Pro-Tools?
For some reason back when buying my iMac they didn’t want to give me the option
here in SA to take a trackpad with my iMac rather than the wireless mouse.

Nickus