Hi Slau
Thanks for the quick reply and the very good summery. I certainly had my fair
share of issues with mouse clicking in the past and 90% of the time I don’t get
the click with the first try. It certainly sounds as if a trackpad would be
helpful in some situations and maybe I should just take the plunge and get one.
Thanks again, if you can think of anything else to add, please do.

Nickus