Hmm . Not expected I must say! I investigate more and I realize that Or, I'm totaly wrong or indeed Pro Tools dont aloud to use two soundcars, as having access to both interfaces inputs. The solution is? or I do select only the 11rack and then record from it by USB, or perhaps connect it to my MAudio Profire 2626 through SPDIF or ReAmp?! I dont mind with the idea of recorde a lectric guitar mono since is my prefer audio capture. But, by curiosity, anybody uses two external soundcards, or indeed confirms my theory?
Thanks in advance, Rui Vilarinho
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rui Vilarinho" <ruia...@hotmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 7:10 PM
Subject: Using 11rack and MAudio ProFire 2626 inputs

Hi, both driver interfaces were perfectly instaled since they appear fine all over the place. And I already made a MAudio ProFire recording test with perfect result. hmm, my doubt is, shouldnt appear also the 11rack inputs within the input audio track list? If I'm not wrong only appears all regarding the MAudio Profire! My aim is to record from 11rack inputs. The output is like I want playing through the MAudio Profire 2626.
Regards,, Rui Vilarinho\
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.