Hi Katie,

I know of no blind users with an s3 yet. To be certain, the C|24 is fully
supported and is very accessible but undoubtedly much further along in its life
cycle. It's clearly still supported and will probably be supported for a few
more years but I'd say that 5 years is perhaps pushing it a bit. I'm not sure.
In addition, the s3 is half the price but, as you pointed out, doesn't
necessarily have all of the same features that come in so handy with the C|24.
I'll be at AES this week and will have a chance to take a closer look at the S3
and, since I have a C|24, might be able to compare/contrast the two. I'll see
if I can paint a fuller picture by next week.

Best,

Slau