Hi Slau,
First of all, thanks for the quick response.  I am thinking about buying the
apogee duet.  Can you elaborate on how to use the bistro software with
voiceover?  Is it pretty straightforward to use, or do you have to do a lot of
fiddling around with voiceover.  I heard that this software was accessible, but
if you wouldn’t mind explaining how to use it a bit that would really help me
in my decision.  Thanks Slau,
Brian