Hi,
Has anyone used the Steinberg UR44 or the Roland Quadcapture and what are your
comments about those. Do any of those have an accessible control panel for the
Mac?
I would like to be able to use an interface with at least 3 mike in which means
the Ur44 but if the QuadCapture is more accessible then so be it.
Turns out i can’t use my old projectmix in my current setup at least that’s
what i think so any suggestions would be really appreciated.
Cheers
/Krister