From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ricky Prevatte
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2016 5:11 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Digi 003

Well got me a new preowned Digi003.  I am having problems getting it installed
in protools 11.4  and logic pro x.  I think there is a conflict with my
presonus mixer drivers.   so does any one know if the digi
 and the presonus studio live mixer are going to stay in constant conflict.
What I am asking is do all presonus drivers need to be uninstalled for the digi
 to run?  I know they will not work in tandom.  I need to know so I can make a
judgementcall as to keep the digi  or send it back.