After a long hiatus, I finally got my mac book pro
repaired.  This involved replacing the hard drive and other components.  So I
have a very generic installation of el capitan.  IThe latest version of PT I
have is version 11, which at that time I had running on Maverick.  This was an
upgrade from a version 9/10 bundle.  When I try to open the disk image of pt11,
I don’t see the installation program.  I know this has been discussed at
length, but I didn’t pay attention.  So, do I need to install PT10 first and
then run the upgrade to 11, or do I need to get version 12 to run this on el
capitan?  I probably should go ahead and get 12 anyway, since there have been
some accessibility improvements, but I just wanted to get things going now
before shelling out more bread.  Thanks for any help.
Gord