Hi Peter,

I’m thinking you might not have a preference or two set properly for importing
and converting to session format. I’m leaving the studio for lunch and will be
back in a little while. I’ll try to look for those preferences. In the mean
time, take a look at the Preferences window in the various tabs to see where
there might be some import preferences that’ll affect how files are converted
upon import.
Slau