From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Slau Halatyn
Sent: 02 September 2016 19:09
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Import audio dialogue

Hi Peter,

I’m thinking you might not have a preference or two set properly for importing
and converting to session format. I’m leaving the studio for lunch and will be
back in a little while. I’ll try to look for those preferences. In the mean
time, take a look at the Preferences window in the various tabs to see where
there might be some import preferences that’ll affect how files are converted
upon import.
Slau

On Sep 2, 2016, at 1:36 PM, Peter Bosher