Hi Peter,
To be clear, I was importing files to new tracks just as you were. There was an
instance where I had imported the wrong mix to a particular audio track and I
wanted to delete it from the session so I narrowed the Clips List to only show
the file in question. It was only after that point when the problem surfaced.
I’ll see if I can reproduce it from scratch for what it’s worth.
Cheers,
Slau