Hi Joy,
One thing I forgot to mention was that you should make sure your track view is
set to Notes rather than clips. If your tracks are set to at least medium
height, since you're using Flo Tools, you can simply focus on the track in the
Mix window and double-tap w to bring up the track view selector and make sure
Notes is checked in the list.
HTH,
Slau