Got ya, wasn’t aware it wasn’t multi track capable. Agreed with Kevin on the
Behringer. I have the UCM404HD if its still $99 then a good deal for price vs
features and no drivers needed on OS X. Also hear good things about the
UMC202HD and UMC204HD. Though I’d suggest grabbing them from sweet water  since
they have their own  built in 2 year warranty.