Nope, in this case I am assuming they mean HD as in High Definition or
something like that. The HD versions of the interface are 24 bit/192khz were as
the non HD versions are only 24bit/96khz. Eitherway ProTOols HD isn’t required.
202HD is 2 inputs and two outputs.
204HD is 2 inputs, 4 outputs.
404HD is 4 inputs, 4 outputs.

I personally own the 404HD so if you need a text layout for that one I can
share. Otherwise call Behringer support, after receiving your unit and getting
it unboxed, they are great at assisting with that sort of stuff.