At this time, the output of the track is 1/2.  I use a  Scarlet  2 I 4.   The
track has no sends associated with it. It's just the output 1/2. Any other
suggestions?

________________________________
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com on behalf of Christopher Gilland
<clgillan...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 8:11 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Volume

First of all, it really depends on how you have things routed. Generally
though, don't do this from the track list table. You need to actually
interact with the track itself, then find the volume slider. It'll
usually be one VO+right arrow past the mute button.

Again, this might not work though depending on how you have things
routed. Also, if you are trying to do this with a physical hardware
fader on a control surface, then you're correct in thinking you may need
to have the track first selected. There's enough variables here that
it's kind of hard to fully say. I'm probably overcomplicating this, but,
yeah...

Chris.