I want to run VHDL code generation demos mentioned in "Ptolemy 0.7 User's
Manual". I built Ptolemy classic 0.7.2devel from the latest source according to
"Ptolemy Windows XP
Installation"(http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~cxh/ptpub/nt/ptxpinstall.html).
But after starting *pigi*, no VHDL code generation domain was found in the
top-level demo directory.
Is any special configuration needed to install the VHDL domain? Any suggestion
is appreciated!
btw: My building was not fully according to "Ptolemy Windows XP Installation",
because *make ntbuild* was not able to work properly. However I had Ptolemy
installed finally by running *make install* in all related subdirectories .

Best wishes!