Hi,

I thought this would be nice to have in the stable release but unfortunately I
don't know how to submit this as a regular ptxdist patch. Maybe my findings can
help nevertheless :

Python on my target did not have the readline functionality in interactive mode
and I found that during crosscompiling the header files "readline.h" and
"history.h" were missing. I was able to fix that by installing a symbolic link
into OSELAS/local-host/include named "readline" and pointing to
OSELAS/build-target/readline-5.0

 > cd ~/OSEALS/local-host/include
 > ln -s ../../build-target/readline-5.0 readline

A subsequent
 > ptxdist clean python24; ptxdist go
finally resulted in a python on the target that included readline.

Best regards

Arno