Hi Christoph,

On Friday 20 May 2016 12:28:46 Christoph Rüdiger wrote:
> I am trying to build my project manually in the ptxdist environment to
> start playing around with some diagnostics tools.
>
> First of all, the project compiles and links properly when building with
> ptxdist compile <target>.
>
> However, when I enter ptxdist bash and execute the make command from the
> logfile, including all the explicit environment variables, the linker
> fails to find libraries. strace shows, that it is only looking in the
> toolchain's sysroot, but not in the explicitly given sysroot-target (via
> SYSROOT env variable).

Does it start the linker from the wrapper directory (e.g.
<platform>/sysroot-host/lib/wrapper/) or from the OSELAS.Toolchain directory
directly?

Regards,
Juergen

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Juergen Borleis             |
Industrial Linux Solutions                    | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |