Hi Juergen,

Am 20.05.16 um 13:50 schrieb Juergen Borleis:
> Hi Christoph,
>
> On Friday 20 May 2016 12:28:46 Christoph Rüdiger wrote:
>> I am trying to build my project manually in the ptxdist environment to
>> start playing around with some diagnostics tools.
>>
>> First of all, the project compiles and links properly when building with
>> ptxdist compile <target>.
>>
>> However, when I enter ptxdist bash and execute the make command from the
>> logfile, including all the explicit environment variables, the linker
>> fails to find libraries. strace shows, that it is only looking in the
>> toolchain's sysroot, but not in the explicitly given sysroot-target (via
>> SYSROOT env variable).
>
> Does it start the linker from the wrapper directory (e.g.
> <platform>/sysroot-host/lib/wrapper/) or from the OSELAS.Toolchain directory
> directly?

How can I check this? The logfile does not show any cd, pushd, or
similar commands. Ptxdist just starts make and sets the working dir with
make's -C command line argument.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but the application is configured
in the rule file as a cmake project without any further settings.

Regards
Christoph

--
rüdiger.engineering