Juan Sequeda wrote:
Just confirming. I really want to start getting things done!

So get going :-)
[SNIP]

I agree. I think I had this discussion with Peter Mika and Tom Heath before. Don't take me literally but the conclusion was that RDFa is Linked Data once it shows up in the best practices and people know how to do it.

but oh my... it's already here:

http://ld2sd.deri.org/lod-ng-tutorial/
Yep, so you found the nugget :-)

Kingsley

Thanks Michael and Richard!

    Kingsley

        We are planning to deploy soon the linked data version of
        Turn2Live.com. And we are in the discussion of doing the
        content negotiation (a la BBC). But if we can KISS, then all
        we should do is RDFa, right?

        Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
        Dept. of Computer Sciences
        The University of Texas at Austin