Il 07/10/2010 18:27, Kingsley Idehen ha scritto:
 For instance,  you could clearly see
http://ookaboo.com/o/pictures/topic/28999/Beijing
as a signifier for a city.  Some people would make the assertion that
dbpedia:Beijing owl:sameAs ookaboo:topic/28999/Beijing.
and that's not entirely stupid. On the other hand, it's definitely true that
ookaboo:topic/28999/Beijing is sioc:ImageGallery.
Put something true together with a practice that's common and you get the absurd result that
dbpedia:Beijing is sioc:ImageGallery.

Hopefully my response clears this all up, at least a little :-)

We recently discussed about similar issues, anyway it's still quite obsure for me why this:

dbpedia:Beijing owl:sameAs ookaboo:topic/28999/Beijing .
ookaboo:topic/28999/Beijing rdf:type sioc:ImageGallery.

=> dbpedia:Beijing rdf:type sioc:ImageGallery.

is not a problem.

--
Regards,
Roberto Mirizzi