On 3/28/11 5:37 PM, Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche wrote:
Kingsley,

I've just added rdfs:isDefinedBy property to vocabularies which accept content negotiation. Example here: http://labs.mondeca.com/dataset/lov/details/vocabulary_voaf.html

Okay, a few more things though. For instance, what type of Entity is Identified by this URI: http://labs.mondeca.com/vocab/voaf#VocabularySpace ?

Effect of entity ambiguity shows here: http://uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flabs.mondeca.com%2Fvocab%2Fvoaf%23VocabularySpace .

Also, we have an Entity ID (URI based Named Ref): http://labs.mondeca.com/dataset/lov/lov#CITY, and we (hopefully most Linked Data folk) kinda know said Entities representation (in the form of a linked data graph pictorial) is accessible from the Address (URL): http://labs.mondeca.com/dataset/lov/lov, but for absolute clarity (human and machines) you should add a wdrs:describedby relation of the form:

<http://labs.mondeca.com/dataset/lov/lov#CITY> wdrs:describedby <http://labs.mondeca.com/dataset/lov/lov> .

Good job!

Kingsley

regards,

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche
Research & Development
Mondeca
3, cité Nollez 75018 Paris France
Tel. +33 (0)1 44 92 35 07 - fax +33 (0)1 44 92 02 59
Mail: pierre-yves.vandenbuss...@mondeca.com <mailto:pierre-yves.vandenbuss...@mondeca.com>
Website: www.mondeca.com <http://www.mondeca.com/>
Blog: Leçons de choses <http://mondeca.wordpress.com/>