Bradley,

If you have created the Data Hub record for the dataset yourself, then you can
simply delete it on the Data Hub (go to the dataset page, then Settings, then
there's a Delete item in the “tab” list on the left). If someone else created
the record, email that person, or email a Data Hub admin (e.g., Anja or me) and
we can delete the dataset for you.

Best,
Richard