Great!
I hope it will work for you. Please tell us if anything new happens: The
experience report is welcome!

Btw if that does not require too much work it would be also useful to generate
owl:sameAs statements, so that Hugh can feed them into sameAs.org. Maybe the
Library of Congress would also be happy to ingest them too, so that the clients
which come from your URIs get the link in RDF between these URIs they were
searching for, and the new ones.

Antoine

Antoine- Thanks for the pointer to the previous discussion, which I regret to say I had
missed; the use case is almost the same and it is an approach that yields a softer landing
in those cases where people/agents have been dependent on the resources being sunsetted. So
I'm going to instead follow your lead and have t4gm.info <http://t4gm.info> instead
respond with a 301 redirection to the equivalent id.loc.gov <http://id.loc.gov>
resource when that exists, else respond with a 410 error. - regards, BPA

Bradley P. Allen
http://bradleypallen.org

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Antoine Isaac <ais...@few.vu.nl