Wikipedia has clearly been working in the general sciences, though of
course it has its limitations.  (For example, one probably would not use
a wikipedia URL as a concept identifier in a Semantic Web application,
because the definition of a term can change as fast as a user can type
in a browser.)  It will be interesting to see how quickly its gravity
pulls in life sciences terms.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
[EMAIL PROTECTED]