Maybe. You could use the examples on the macros page I pointed to to test your theory.
-Alan

On Sep 14, 2007, at 3:31 AM, Matthias Samwald wrote:

On Thu, 2007-09-13 at 23:53 -0400, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
http://code.google.com/p/owl1-1/wiki/MacrosAndSyntax

In other words, instead of coming up with a single way of saying some
subset of OWL DL in simpler triples, define a language for creating
such mappings.

If the main motivation is to create a mapping language between the
'complicated', standard OWL-in-RDF representation and a simplified
OWL-in-RDF representation, I think a set of SPARQL construct queries or
SWRL rules might already be sufficient.

-- Matthias